17 January 2009

As seen on other blogs...

How would you describe yourself? Here by Pugwash

How do you feel today? Quanta Qualia by Hayley Westnra (which apparently translates into "How great & How wonderful" - pretty accurate :)


What is your motto? Lie before you leave by Montgomery Gentry

What do your friends think of you? Waterloo by ABBA

What do you think about very often? Backwards by Rascal Flatts. really?

What do you think of your best friend? This world is not my home by The Hemmerling Family. okay...

What is your life story? Right back where we started from by Maxine Nightingale

What do you want to be when you grow up? I won't go to Hollywood by Bleu

What do you think when you see the person you like? When I'm in Your presence/My heart's desire by Cyndi Aarrestad. I don't think I equate him with God... but the title is appropriate!

What song will they play at your wedding? Strange Brew by Cream - lol.

What will they play at your funeral? How beautiful you are by Jimmy Wayne

What do you think about love? Ebony eyes by Bob Welch

What is your biggest flaw? Hindi sad diamonds by Nicole Kidman, John Lequizamo & others that don't fit onto my ipod screen...

What is your best trait? Send me the pillow - by The Hemmerling Family [is this about my tendency to sleep, or the fact that I play psychoanalyst on a regular basis???]

3 comments:

  1. Of course, at your funeral, it will be "How beautiful you were"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, I love that your friends think "Waterloo" about you... "Couldn't escape if I wanted to." It's too funny! Good thing none of us want to escape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what Strange Brew at your wedding implies but it sure made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete