07 January 2008

Holidays, et al...

Hi everyone!

I will not go into detail about my last few weeks, but I didn't want to procrastinate any longer on my postings... so I will let you know that I have been to the hospital twice in 5 days (the last visit being 11pm Christmas night til 2am) -- once because they "wanted to rule out" meningitis and the last time because I had a 102+ fever (38+ for those on metric), was dehydrated and incoherent. So the security guards called an ambulance... and I was put on IV meds and fluids. *sigh*... oh - and did I mention that Jill was visiting for the holidays??? Poor girl. :(

Besides that fiasco, I want to put up photos of our Christmas Eve, obviously pre-ambulance trip/ER visit #2.

This is Jill, the four international students we invited over for Lasagne (a?)/tree decorating/christmas music & singing:
Two guys from Japan (Iriya(L) & Hiro (R)), Christine, Jill & myself from the States and Elizabeth from Crete. :)

And here are some pics of our Christmas tree:

Would you believe it only cost me 10 euro??? :) Charlie Brown couldn't have done better...

love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Christmas Eve...lots of craic (he he!)--filled with more sustained singing around a tree than I've had in a long time! So sorry you were down for the count afterwards. Glad we had Christmas angel, Pat. And great adventures the following week at Galway, Kilkenny (did not disappoint!!!), many Dunnes stores (love them and still love them), and *sigh* Dublin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your comment "*sigh* Dublin" made me laugh out loud... it was great craic, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete