27 March 2008

procrastination by photo

So I spent WAY too much time trying to get these pictures on here the "easy" way... and they are not in the same list order as everyone else's, but I think I will survive.

As seen on MayB, Jen & Ky (well, sort of):

Here’s how it works:
1. Go to www.photobucket.com
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box
3. Insert the picture into your Blog


What is your favourite candy?

What do you look like?


What are you doing tomorrow?

What is your favourite tv show?

Describe yourself:
What is your name?

What is your current mood?

What is your favourite movie?

What kind of pet do you have?

Where do you live?

Where do you work? [technically, this is my dorm, but I put in University of Limerick...)

What is your relationship status?

'nuff said.

3 comments: