17 March 2010

I feel complete again!

My new baby!



I finally broke down and got myself a digital SLR this week. I decided that I can't go to FRANCE without one, that it's been way too long since I concentrated on my art (my film SLR died my 2nd week in Ireland 2 years ago... boohoo), and that I could get it for 18mos no interest, so I make the leap.

I am soooo excited! It's a Nikon, & I am used to a Canon, so I will be practicing lots. Maybe I'll share on here, who knows? :)

I mean, I will DEFINITELY be sharing my pics from France, so don't worry!

This camera came as a package, so I got a free camera bag & a $400 lens for less than $200. So now I have 2 lenses: 18-55 & 55-200, YES!

Please, just expect stalker pics.

For now, I must wait until my battery charges before i can play, so bear with me, but what a GREAT St Patrick's Day gift to myself, I do say so! (It was delivered today)

okay! the battery just finished charging, so I'm gonna run PLAY!!!

(and by run, I don't mean literally... do you KNOW me?)

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR SECOND LENS! I ALSO CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES YOU'RE GOING TO GET WITH THAT THING.
    I ALSO REALLY LIKE ALL CAPS!! YELLING! LOUD NOISES!
    Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loverly piece of equipment you have there. Looking forward to pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STALKER PICS!!!

    Why do Ky and I like yelling so much? We JUST DO.

    ReplyDelete